Sunday, 4 November 2012


Hey peoples, 


so I just wanted to take this time to write about my feelings and dreams and all that fun stuff.
Jacob Hoggard from Hedley



First of all it is like my dream to Meet this Sexy , Fantastic , guy because he is just so awesome!! 

Second of all I would love to Meet That guy from Marianas Trench, because he is also really awesome , and I just really want to meet him. and I feel that we are like the same type of person except I have never done one of crazy things that he has done , you guys know what I'm talking about.  

Bob Smiley 
Tim Hawkins 

Third of all I would LOVE to meet Tim Hawkins , and Bob Smiley two of the Funniest American Comedians in the world of comedy.


Forth of all I would LOVE to also meet the Band Thousand Foot Krutch and get a picture with them , that would be TOTALLY awesome!!!!! That would make my life Complete. Although the lead singer and the electric Guitar guy are Kinda scary :P 

I don't know why but lately I my feeling have been a little wonky , for some odd reason :P   


No comments:

Post a Comment